Supply Chain Management
As part of its unique value proposition and service offering, Al Dahra has built over the recent years strong logistics capabilities with a highly specialized warehousing, transportation and distribution infrastructure and network that supports the delivery of its products’ seamlessly to customers wherever they are located at the most competitive prices. Supply chain management is viewed as an integral part of the company’s operating model and there are constant investments being made in upgrading the movement of goods and commodities to ultimately benefit the end-customer. In addition, Al Dahra has built very strong relations with key international shipping lines and ports at various points of origin and destination.
- Temperature-controlled warehousing facilities and storage silos for raw and finished goods
- Loading and offloading decks with the ability to handle palletized, bulk and loose cargo
- Inland transportation fleet and material handling equipment
- Information technology for inbound and outbound logistics operations management
Outstanding Supply Chain Performance and Recognition
- Al Dahra is considered as the number one importer into the UAE in addition to being the largest import customer of Khalifa port and amongst the top five customers of Jebel Ali port. Abu Dhabi Ports has granted Al Dahra the "Importer of the Year" award for the Containers Category for the year 2015
- Al Dahra is the largest forage exporter out of the United States with highest market share growth in past years. It has won the US President Commerce E-award for contributing to export activity out of the USA
- Al Dahra is the largest forage processor and exporter out of Italy and Spain with large activity out of the port of Barcelona
In the United Arab Emirates, Al Dahra has acquired shares in Agility Abu Dhabi, a leading logistics player in the market. In addition, it has acquired shares in Tristar, another affiliate of Agility in the United Arab Emirates, specialized in liquids logistics and transportation, offering a wide range of services to the petroleum and chemical industries.